The surge in investor interest as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic crash has led to rampant speculation in stocks. I’ve laid my concerns out in a previous post on Hertz as I believe that gambling is not a strategy for sustainable investment returns. Instead, investing should be based on a sound investment process and technique.
One of these techniques is sound fundamental analysis of each company you invest in. This involves, among other things, deep understanding of the company’s business and financial statements.
Unfortunately, fundamental analysis can be difficult to learn if you have no background in accounting or investing. Learning from scratch through reading websites or books can also be a long and tedious process.
If you are someone like me who learns well in a classroom setting, perhaps Investment Quadrant by the Fifth Person can turbocharge your learning process. They have reopened their annual run for the course and will be set to close on the 20th of July.
As I’ve written extensively on the course in the past, I won’t repeat myself here and will provide instead a summary. Check out my in-depth course review for more information.
For a low fee of SGD 497, you get:
- Lifetime access to the online e-learning platform where you can review videos on the Investment Quadrant method and case studies. You can also download checklists and ask questions on the private members’ forum. Instructors Rusmin and Victor are quite responsive to questions, typically answering them within 1 day.
- Unlimited runs of Full day workshops conducted by instructors Rusmin and Victor
- 30 day full money-back guarantee
Who should attend
The Investment Quadrant method has a high level of difficulty (especially if you have little to no understanding of financial statements) and requires commitment to execute. As such, you should only sign up if you are:
- Not scared of hard work
- Willing to take a higher amount of risk
- Have the money to take advantage of the opportunities you identify
- Want to make money predominantly from capital gains rather than dividends
- Prepared to invest overseas
Investment Quadrant is budget priced, fundamental analysis-focused, investment course with the goal of equipping you with the tools necessary to find your own multi-baggers. If you are looking for a course that teaches real knowledge, limited upsell and fluff that also teaches you to identify solid growth companies, this is the course for you.
While I may have some differences in opinion over some minor details, I can’t argue that large parts of what is taught is fundamentally sound and useful to investors. With a 30 day money back guarantee, I would say no harm trying anyway.
investment Quadrant is currently open for registration till 20 July for SGD 497. You can sign up through this link. Do note that this is an affiliate link and I gain a small commission from this.